"Where am I?" and important information from AiG

>> Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hello y'all!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know why my silence has been so deafening.    The computer I normally work on is down and has been down for awhile, so I haven't been able to spend much time on blog things.   I am sure that this is anything but crushing to you, but now you know anyway. :-)    

I have been tempted to blog on political matters since they don't take as much time but I know I am on overload with politics and I am guessing most of you are too.   So, I have stayed away from politics.  Now that you know what's up with my silence, I do have something to share that I found extremely interesting (and important) and thought you might as well.   

While reading my email this morning, the headline of an email from AiG Answers in Genesis) caught my eye.  I opened it and followed the link, leading to the video on "Cloning, Stem Cells, and the Value of Life."   I have pasted the link below.  Please watch it if you can. It contains vital information!

http://www.answersingenesis.org/media/video/ondemand/cloning-stem-cells/cloning-stem-cells-value-of-life

Veritas Supra Omnis!

3 comments:

Jordan Cronin October 19, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Sorry to hear that your computer is down. What ails it? Thanks for the link, I'll take a look at it.

*giggles* October 19, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

I must confess that I have not as of yet memorized your URL and it was bookmarked on the downstairs computer, so It was been a bit since I have been on. However, it is nice to know the reason for you absence and I believe I read a variation of that article in the "Creation" magazine a little while back.

:)

Brittany Cronin October 20, 2008 at 6:04 AM  

Thanks for sharing this resource. We watched (most of) it, and it was quite good. Yes, I am going to finish it...

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP