Face the Facts of Creation

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hello everybody!

Well, it’s obviously been a long time since I’ve posted anything due to circumstances and general business, but I’m doubling back down on several things I have neglected of late, including blogging, so you should be seeing more of me for now. :-)  Hopefully my mind won’t be completely emptied of ideas now that I have actually determined to post more. :-)   For today, I’m just posting to let you know that I am here, and to post my first installment of “Face the Facts of Creation”.

For some background on FtFoC (taken from FtFoC Facebook page), “The purpose of face the facts of creationism is to educate people about the facts of creation. We believe that the Bible’s account of creation is the truth and that science, while it cannot definitely prove any account of creation, actually fits into this account.”  I like the facts they have accumulated a lot and hope that you find them edifying and/or thought-provoking.

The plan is to post one fact for everyday of August, so I’m posting today’s fact and the three days facts that I missed.

God bless and veritas supra omnis!

1: “Genesis is the foundation of the rest of the Bible, therefore if a person were to believe in creation as described in Genesis they would be more apt to believe the rest of the Bible.” -Ken Ham

2: “Facts exist in the present, and our interpretations are an attempt to connect the past to the present. The evolutionists must assume everything about the past, while biblical creationists have the Bible as a “time machine” that can provide valuable insights into the past” -Roger Patterson

3: “Faith is believing in something that cannot be seen or fully explained. Faith in God is logical and defensible. Evidence all over the world points to an all-powerful God. Faith in God is not a blind faith that goes against real science. Believing that information can arise from disorder by chance is blind faith since it contradicts real science.” -Ken Ham

4: “Design is not something that happens by chance. Design shows intelligence, and intelligence requires a source. That source as explained in the Bible is God.” -Ken Ham

0 comments:

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP